Day 30: South Bend, 0 miles

September 25th, 2009

First, I spent the early part of the day enjoying the B&B. This was certainly a very big upgrade from the tent, and there was a lot to take in. The B&B was a very interesting place – all done in Victorian style and little tea cups included.

Baptiste got released from hospital with a neck brace and with credit to him seemed to be in reasonable spirits and somewhat accepting of the whole thing. I don't know of I would have handled it quite as well.

We all sat down for a fantastic dinner at the end of the day with the addition of Ed, the Texan who was also staying at the B&B.

I also received a bit of good news for the day. I found out that Clare, the wife of my good friend Iain, gave birth to their baby daughter Evie!

No comments:

Post a Comment